Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week in Review

Boy, I did a lot of running/walking this week.  Unfortunately, I did not get to the pool or do anything else besides running or walking.

Monday - 3 miles run/walk treadmill
First two miles as 3 minutes walk, 2 minutes run.  One mile cool down walk with descending paces per quarter mile.

Tuesday - 2 mile walk treadmill
Dave and I went to the YMCA together so he could run and I could walk at the same time.  I just walked on the treadmill while Dave did whatever workout he was doing.

Wednesday - 2 mile walk treadmill
Just a short walk on the treadmill at home.

Thursday - Off

Friday - Off

Saturday - 5 mile run/walk treadmill
Dave wanted to do a long bike ride on the trainer so I decided to wrap my head around a longer workout.  Dave and I had gone and gotten cupcakes this weekend, so I needed to burn a few calories anyway.  First three miles were 3 minutes walk, 2 minutes run.  Then I walked one mile briskly, and the last mile was as descending pace walk.  This 5 miles took me almost 83 minutes.  Last year I was doing 5 milers in half this time.  I look forward to being fast again.

Sunday - 2.25 mile walk treadmill
Why not do a little more walking this week?  Two miles briskly then a 0.25 mile cool down.

Total - 14.25 miles run/walk

1 comment:

..:danielle:.. said...

nice work! i definitely am looking forward to running strong/fast again, but looking on the bright side you and i both arent just sitting around on the couch and hopefully all the work now will pay off when we start back up again!