Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday Thoughts - Valentine's Edition

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Dave and I had a "serious" conversation last week that went basically like this...

"Did you get me anything for Valentine's Day?"

"No, did you?"

"Nope."

So we decided since we just celebrated a big anniversary and because we've spent a gazillion dollars on baby stuff and will probably be spending a gazillion more, to just have a low key, low cost Valentine's Day.  Of course, we were thinking along the same lines as I got Dave (and me) some cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory and he got me (and himself) some cupcakes.  Oh yeah, we dined well today.

What are you doing/did you do for Valentine's Day?

What is the best Valentine's Day you've ever had?

What is the worst Valentine's Day you've ever had?

No comments: