Friday, December 05, 2014

Foto Friday

It's going to be a random Foto Friday.  I get so lazy in the winter about taking pictures; it's hard when there are days you don't actually ever leave the house.  So, here's what I've got this week.

First up, the dog.  In Anderson's first year, the dog and the boy were not really friends.  Sloopy was insanely jealous of the baby.  She would snap at Anderson and bark.  I was so worried about it that I asked the vet for advice.  The last couple of months, though, Anderson and Sloopy have begun to play with each other a little more.  I'm not exactly sure Sloopy is really pleased about it, though:

Doesn't this looks say, "Are you kidding me, mom?"

Finally, we put our Christmas tree up this week.  Anderson "helped".  He doesn't quite understand "look, don't touch".  Most of our ornaments have migrated north.  There's about a two-foot gap at the bottom of the tree with no ornaments on it.  Maybe because of this:


Happy Friday.  Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments: