Friday, December 12, 2014

Foto Friday

Dave took the day off work today and we took a family adventure.  First we set out for COSI, our local science museum.  Then we had lunch at the Spaghetti Warehouse (where my son ate every bit as much as I did).  Finally we wrapped up the day at the Columbus Main Library downtown where we met some friends.  There was a huge multi-level model train exhibit (remember, my son is OBSESSED with trains) in addition to a HUGE room for little kids where they could play with toys and read.  We spent about two hours at the library just hanging out.

I didn't get to take many pictures as I was either carrying Anderson on my back in the Ergobaby or I was wrangling him like a herd of cats.  These are my two favorite pictures of the day, though.


Both these pictures are from COSI, although the one with the trains was also what Anderson did at the library.  COSI has a space just for small children where they can play and learn.  Anderson loved the water and got mighty wet in the process despite wearing a smock.  And then we found the train table and it was full-on meltdown when we had to leave there.

We had thought about ending the day at the zoo lights but we were all just too exhausted.  It was fun to have a day to play as a family.  I wish we could do this more often.

No comments: