Thursday, December 04, 2014

New Car!!

I didn't even have my Honda Element listed on Craigslist for three weeks when I sold it for nearly full asking price.   Quickly, we found ourselves down to one car.  It wasn't going to be a big deal.  We live right next to Dave's work (seriously, he rides his bike in the summer) so I was going to drive Dave to work and then have the car in case Anderson and I wanted to go anywhere.  

We had test driven everything - Toyota Rav4, Hyundai Santa Fe, Subaru Outback and Forester, Audi Q3, and the Honda CRV.  We had narrowed it down to the Subaru Outback and the Honda CRV, but we had test driven the 2014 CRV and really wanted to check out the 2015 as it was starting to hit dealerships.  Upon one test drive of the 2015, we were in love and knew we had to have that car.  Because the car was brand new and the dealership only had a few colors and models of it, we decided to go the morning we were leaving for Chicago for the Naperville Marathon and check out the choices, make a selection, and put it on hold.

Five hours and thousands and thousands of dollars later, we walked drove out of the dealership in our brand new car.  We didn't expect to have a new car that day, but oh my gosh, I love this car.  I LOVE THIS CAR!!!


It's all pimped out with leather and seat warmers and dual climate controls and back up camera and blind spot camera and Sirius XM and bluetooth stuff and and and......

The best part?  Somehow I roped Dave into letting me drive it every day even though he's the one that actually has to leave the house every day.  I flippin' love this car!!!!

No comments: