Wednesday, March 04, 2009

A Confession

I used to do a series on here called "Thursday Things I Shouldn't Admit" where I would confess something about myself that was usually pretty embarrassing. Thing is, though, I'm pretty much an open book and that series didn't last very long.

I can't remember what I've talked about in the "Thursday Things I Shouldn't Admit" but here's a pretty good one for today....

I am addicted to Minesweeper. And not just addicted, I'm good. Really good. Like, when I was unemployed a few years ago, I was ranked in the world. Seriously. My best time ever is 92 seconds for a board of 99. I still play everyday now and I consistently score around 100 seconds and can win almost every time I play.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have admitted that. :) (And if this is a duplicate from a few years ago, sorry. I'm trying to blog every day and I was struggling to come up with a topic today.)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's pretty funny, Meredith. Just think of it as "mental exercises". That kind of stuff is supposed to help ward off Alzheimer's when you're older . . . .

Lindsay said...

haha. i love minesweeper! i go through periods where i am addicted to it at work... (whoops). i can beat the 99-mine level but not nearly as fast as you!

maria khoury said...

wow. i am seriously impressed by this. if i was that good, i would tell everyone!