Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Totals

I'm getting a little nervous about the upcoming marathon.  I don't know how I can rock it with less than a 100 miles a month.  I still haven't done a 3 hour run and there's less than 3 weeks to go.  Yet, I've been a swimming machine.  And although I think it helps with my swimming, it cannot take the place of running.  I know I should be trusting the plan but I'm nervous.  Hopefully after my 3 hour run this week I'll be feeling better and more secure.

Swim = 13,500 meters
Run = 76.71 miles
Other = 0.5 hours

And since this post sucks, head on over to my other blog to check out some photos from the wedding we were at this past weekend.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

valid reasoning for being nervous, but you've still put in a lot of time and training. hope this week's long run puts the confidence back in you!