Monday, March 09, 2009

Monday's Merchandise

The Chic Runner finds great deals on the internet and puts them on her blog every week. Today I wanted to talk about the great deal I got so maybe you could go out and find one for yourself too. As all triathletes and swimmers know, your swimsuits wear out FAST! Dave has to get a new one every couple of months and I'm finding that I do too even if I'm not swimming as much.

But new swimsuits are so darn expensive!

I found swimoutlet.com. They provided me with a darn cute swimsuit for $25 including shipping and it's in Buckeye colors which I love. It arrived today and I LOVE IT! I can't wait to wear it at the gym tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! What a great deal. Maybe I'll check it out and get my a Mountaineers (saw a Nike Blue and Gold one)suit!
Happy training!

Michelle said...

looks great!

:) said...

sweet suit!