Friday, November 06, 2009

Foto Friday

I'm not used to biking more than one day a week. I've got to be honest, my bones "down there" are killing me. For yesterday's ride I had to wear two pairs of bike shorts just to get through a 45 minute ride. I'm still in the process of adjusting to the new seat and adjust the new seat so I'm hoping with giving it a little time, things will be comfortable. In the meantime check out my totally awesome cycling outfit:



I think the Uggs make the outfit. :)

3 comments:

Molly said...

LOL! They totally make the outfit! Time to turn up the heat! :)

My first 60-miler on the Adamo saddle (which was my first ride on the Adamo saddle) was rough. In the long run, doubled-up bike shorts and way more lube than you thought possible help :)

CJ said...

Oh yeah, Uggs totally make the outfit. :)

CJ

Thomas Tan said...

I'm guessing Uggs are the shoes. They actually make shoes named Uggs?? Look great on you though :-)