Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Buckeye Bike

Man that swim wiped me out today. Not only did I sleep a full 8 hours last night, but I also took a 2-1/2 hour nap this afternoon. I was beat! But, no rest for the weary. Today was a bike workout with lots of drills--one leg drills. Geesh, these are hard!!! Both Dave and I were grunting towards the end. The best part about the bike workout was the new bike seats. Check out my flashy red one. I'm now building my Buckeye Bike!



And check this out! I got asked for my thoughts on marathon recovery. Head on over to That's Fit blog and see my advice.

3 comments:

D said...

You have thoughts?

ADC said...

Let me know how you like that saddle. I am thinking of getting one.

Stephanie Estridge said...

I NEED to see this bike!!! Buckeye?? so cool! Unfortunately I can't view the image.. maybe its because I'm at work! Can't wait to see it at home!