Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stopping to Smell the Roses

My Buckeyes have done it again. For the FIFTH year in a row, my beloved Buckeyes has clenched the Big Ten and punched their ticket to a BCS game--probably the Rose Bowl. The last time we were at the Rose Bowl was my freshman year at OSU. A long time ago! I am so excited! I have never been to a bowl game. I'd REALLY like to go. Hey all my SoCal friends, how can I get tickets? Who's going to put us up for a few days? :)

Gosh, I love being a Buckeye. Bring on Michigan week!

1 comment:

Marit C-L said...

Congrats to your team! I'm a badger...but I really don't know how they did.

Okay - this sounds awful...but when is the Rose Bowl? Pasadena is up in LA - so quite a ways North. BUT - if you guys need a place to stay.... let me know your thoughts... Don't know what our holiday schedule is like and if we'll even be in town. BUT - something to keep in mind.