Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nodding Off

Thanks for all the suggestions about the swimsuits. As much as I like the Splish suits, even with the discount they are more expensive than the swimoutlet.com suits. I'm just going to wait as long as I can and hopefully Christmas will come before the suit falls apart.

I mentioned last week I was already getting the munchies. Thank goodness this week they've subsided. I think it was more about getting back to training than anything else. This week I'm suffering from the sleepies. Holy Toledo, I am tired! I've been comatose at night, taking LONG naps in the middle of the day, and nodding off while watching TV at night. At 8:00! Man, I hope I get used to this. I've got things to do.

Speaking of things to do..it's 10:15. Time for bed!

3 comments:

D said...

Napping all the time IS getting used to it.

GetBackJoJo said...

I should check what people said yesterday about suits--so I dont' repeat--.
Forgive me if someone already said this but DON'T get Waterpro and Don't get Club Swim if you use Swim Outlet. Their suits are cute but you swim through them within like 10 swims--and now that you're training for IM, that means in about 3 weeks. With suits you get what you pay for. Go with Speedo, TYR, Splish, even Dolfin Uglies last pretty well. But beware the cheap suit--because they are cheap--not just inexpensive.

Meredith said...

I actually have a club swim suit and it has lasted me more than 6 months. It's my favorite and frankly the only suit I wear.