Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

The time has come. Yes friends, it's "Twilight: New Moon" weekend. I must admit, I am a fan. I've read all the books and saw the first movie. I will be seeing the second movie. I got asked to go at midnight tonight, but I just cannot stay up that late. I'm not sure if I'm going to see Twilight this weekend because of how crazy it's going to be and also because I'd like to see The Blind Side and Precious which both open this weekend.

So, will you be seeing Twilight?

By the way, I'm totally Team Jacob. Have you seen that kid (and kinda gross that he's still a minor)? He's HOT!!!!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I don't even know if I'll see it when it comes out on cable...just not my thing! But yes the guy who plays Jacob is WAY hotter.

D said...

I do not understand how he's so young. It totally grosses me out to call him hot, but he is.

That said, Twilight may have been one of the worst movies I've ever seen.