Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bad Timing

At 4:00am this morning I woke with sharp pains in my belly. All I could think is "oh no, not today." After two hours of fighting nausea and taking a Zantac I went back to bed. Around 9:30 I woke up and was still feeling bad. I took an Advil and went back to bed. I woke up just before 1:00pm and was feeling better. I ate some lunch and went to see my niece's basketball game. On the way home I started feeling bad again. I took another two hour nap and didn't feel any better when I woke up.

And that's when it hit me... It's a damn UTI. It's been coming and going for a few months now and off days it picked today. So I'm loading up on the cranberry juice and hoping to feel well enough to race tomorrow. Then it's time to call the doctor and get this taken care of once and for all.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

oh, that completely sucks. hope you're better soon!

Denise said...

Oh, they are completely miserable. Feel better soon!