Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Lost and Not Found

After work today I had to run and swim. The weather was great outside (for winter), so I ran from home. I changed in the bathroom and left all my clothes on the floor. When I came back from my run, I threw those clothes in my bag and went to the gym to do my swim.

At the gym I took my clean clothes out of my bag and put them in the locker and put my dirty running clothes in my bag and put on my swimsuit. I then did my swim.

I came back from my swim, did my thing, and then started putting on my clean clothes. But, as I was putting them on, I couldn't find my bra. I looked in my bag; I looked in the bottom of the locker and it was nowhere to be found. I assumed it was at home. So, I did what I had to do, and put on my wet sports bra.

And then I proceeded to go shopping. Ew!

My assumption was wrong however. I have looked all over the house and I cannot find my bra anywhere. Dude, those suckers are expensive! I want it back! It was one of my favorite ones. Comfortable. Dependable. Darn it!

If you've seen my bra, please let me know. :)

No comments: