Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fish out of Water

Today I finally got to swim. I LOVE TO SWIM!!!

The workout was this:

3 X (50 swim, 50 drill, 25 back, 75 build pace)
4 X 200 (R:40) odds--pulls, evens--moderate pace
4 X 100 (R:20) odds--75 drills, 25 easy, evens--fast
4 X 50 kick

The swim was so relaxing and I got to swim with Dave. I rarely get to work out with Dave and it's so nice when we can work out together. Plus, I was still really sore from the long run on Monday and I think all the soreness is finally worked out. I'm so glad I have found a running coach who has embraced my love and swimming and is willing to incorporate it into my training.


Dave said...

It was relaxing for me too, other than the sighting practice. :)

Michelle said...

I'm not much of a swimmer (or any kind of an athlete, if truth be told), but I love swimming as a workout, too. Glad you were able to do that!