Friday, November 30, 2012

November Totals

November was a great month, even in the growing stages of my pregnancy.  I have continued to be consistent in working out, including running, walking, elliptical, and swimming.  I'm not going really fast.  I'm not going really far.  But it doesn't matter because I'm keeping in shape and keeping off the extra, unnecessary pounds.  I ran two races in November, Hot Chocolate 5K and Flying Feather 4 Miler.  We joined the Y and I got back in the pool for the first time in over a year.  How great it is to be swimming again.  I made it past my goal of 20 weeks and still working out.  Now I've got my eye on 30 weeks and seeing how long I can continue to work out.

Run/Walk/Elliptical - 53.7 miles
Swim - 3800 yards
Visits to the Y (between Dave and me) - 12, for $6.23 per visit


1 comment:

..:danielle:.. said...

:) im happy to see you so upbeat! im going to start going back to the pool as well... but i think im gonna need a new suit haha