Sunday, November 04, 2012

Week in Review

It was a rough week.  Not only was I emotionally drained after my grandma's passing, I just didn't have much energy to do a whole lot of working out.

Monday - Nothing.  This is the day that grandma died and I spent the evening with family.

Tuesday - 2 mile walk.

Wednesday - 2 mile run/walk.

Thursday - 3 mile run/walk.

Friday - Nothing.  The funeral was today.  Plus we had errands to run, Dave had to vote, and we had to work a photo booth event.

Saturday - 3.1 mile run/walk with friends.  Well, I was by myself, but I met my friends at the park and saw them before and after the run.  I thought I was going to have a great run this day because the weather was cool and I was well rested, but it turned out to be crap.  I was walking within a quarter mile.  I just didn't have it today.  Regardless, I got some good walking in.

Sunday - Nothing.  Dave returned to California today and I was just bummed.  I'm so tired of his work/travel schedule.  He might have signed up for this, but I didn't.

Weekly Total - 10.1 miles

No comments: