Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week in Review

Monday - Off

Tuesday - 3 miles, elliptical
Dave and I went to the gym tonight.  He hit the treadmill for four miles; I did the elliptical.  I have got to remember to wear a more supportive sports bra when doing the elliptical.

Wednesday - 3 mile walk with Dave
Dave and I power-walked the heck out of this three miles.  It was so difficult, that I even had to stop and take a break with less than a mile to go until home.  I don't particularly like walking, but I know it's keeping me trim and in shape.

Thursday - Flying Feather 4 Miler
You can read the race report here.

Friday - Off

Saturday - 3 mile neighborhood run with Dave
Ugh.  Some days you have it; some you don't.  It was cold and snowy - my favorite time to run.  Unfortunately, I just wasn't feeling it and struggled nightly on this run.  There were several walking breaks.  That's okay - just keep at it.

Sunday - 2 mile walk treadmill
Finishing the week off right with a quick two mile walk on the treadmill.

Totals - 15 miles

No comments: