Sunday, November 11, 2012

Week in Review

It was a good solid week.   I felt good.  I had good workouts.  I'm so happy that I'm still able to do this 19 weeks into this pregnancy.

Monday - 2.5 miles treadmill - 2 mile jog/0.5 mile walk.  It was a beautiful day outside and I really should have run outside, but I just wanted to watch Ellen and run on the treadmill.  I tried the pregnancy support belt today and what a difference it made.

Tuesday - Gosh, nothing!!!  I am so lazy.  I just wanted to lay around in sweats all afternoon and that's what I did.

Wednesday - 1000 yard swim.  Back in the pool.

Thursday - 3 mile run/walk.  Sigh.  Running is getting so difficult.  It's so frustrating!!

Friday - 4 miles, elliptical.  I had wanted to swim today, but I was feeling really run down with a touch of a sore throat all during work, so I came home and took a nap.    When I woke up, I was feeling much better.  One of the local high school swim teams takes over the pool at 3:00 so I would not have another chance to swim.  Instead I headed to the Y and got in a good, solid four miles on the elliptical machine.

Saturday - 3 miles.  You can read about this run here.

Sunday - Nothing.  I just wanted to take a day off, enjoy Dave being home, and eat big meals.

Totals:
Swimming - 1000 yards
Run/Walk - 12.5 miles


No comments: