Sunday, August 02, 2009

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are!

I set a goal this year to blog every day. So far I'm at 100%. I'm even further along than half a year because I actually started 21 days before the start of the year. Not every post is fantastic. I struggle a lot of days to figure out what the heck to blog about. But, it's getting easier and less of a chore.

What I have noticed by blogging every day is that my statistics continue to rise. Yet, I rarely get more than one comment per entry. So today come out, come out, wherever you are and leave me a message. Just say hi. Let me know where you're from. Tell me what you like (and don't like--be nice or I won't publish you) about the blog. Tell me what you want to read or see more of on the blog. I'm also always looking for new exciting blogs to read, so if you're a blogger, please, please, please drop a comment.

Thanks again y'all for following me on this journey.

12 comments:

D said...

I've noticed a serious number of non-commenting stalkers on mine too. I think you're one of them. Ahem.

Meredith said...

I'm trying to make a better effort to comment on blogs now. Usually, though, I'm a very good lurker.

Andrea said...

Hi there! Frequent blog stalker here ;) I'm Andrea, and I'm a blogger/runner from Delaware. Check out my blog if you'd like.

Kathleen said...

Haha, it IS kind of nice to have stalkers! Hi, I'm Kathleen :)

Lindsay said...

you know me i come around every now and then, sugoi sister :)

Molly said...

I try to be a good commenter :)

Erin said...

My name would be Erin. And yes, even though I have just started my own public blog, I have noticed there are lots of stalkers too.

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it! Blog every day...you're wonder women :) Keep it up because, I keep reading :)

Unknown said...

Regular reader, commentor and real life friend [via the interwebs] Jeff here.

When I started reading running blogs, I wanted to know what gear and fuel/fluids other runners were using. How about doing some gear reviews on the stuff you use and on the stuff that you've tried and decided not to use.

Meredith said...

Good idea, real-life friend Jeff. :) I must admit, I'm a pretty stripped-down runner that's not too a whole lot of technology or variation in her stuff, but I'd be more than happy to share what I like and what I don't.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Laura, lurker extraordinaire. I have a blog as well and I love comments, so maybe I should get better at leaving them too!

Val said...

It's me, I confess. I stalk! =) Love you, Mer!