Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Carrie Bradshaw Moment

There are some things going on in my life right now that I can't talk about publicly. They are causing me stress, though, and some days making it really hard to just make it through the day. Yesterday was one of those days. And with Dave being gone and unreachable yesterday was particularly hard. But my friends lifted me up and made nice offers to me and to that I say thank you.

I did do something nice for myself yesterday and that was shoe shop. Now I thought it was kinda funny because isn't that what women do when they get stressed and how funny would it be when I came home with a new pair of running shoes? But I didn't come home with a new pair of running shoes. Instead I came home with two pairs of heels that I just love. I am going to return one pair today and I've already made up my mind which pair I'm taking back.

I thought I'd get your opinion though about which one you like better. A little background...One pair is from DSW; the other pair from Nordstrom. One pair cost $134; the other cost $34. One is more comfortable than the other. Which one do you like better?

Shoegasm #1:



Shoegasm #2

6 comments:

Michelle said...

it's close, but my vote is for #2!

Anonymous said...

hands down #2

Anonymous said...

I love the 1st, but think the ecco is probably more comfortable! marcia

D said...

If they aren't slippers, I have no opinion.

What are the chances that I'd be watching SATC when I went to read your blog? Believe it.

Anonymous said...

I like the top pair!

Cilla said...

I like #2...but go with the most comfortable!!