Friday, June 12, 2015

Foto Friday - #100HappyDays

Without a race on the schedule (ugh) I need a project.  I find that when I don't have running I can feel a little blue, sad.  I want to sit around all day and lay in bed and cut my hair and eat, eat, eat.  Instead, I've decided to stay busy with the little one and take pictures along the way to remind myself of the happy things in my life.  I am giving the 100 Happy Days project a try and document my pictures on my Facebook page.  I'll also do it on the blog every Friday and catch y'all up at the end of each week.  I guess I officially started on June 1st since I noticed I had taken a picture every day since then.  So, here you go.  The first 11 days of the #100HappyDays project.  (Some of these may be duplicates from what I've already posted on previous Foto Fridays.

Day 1 - The cars and trucks were put to sleep before bedtime.

Day 2 - Keeping ourselves occupied at Home Depot while Dave shops.  I swear to you, we go to the Depot at least 5 times per week.

Day 3 - Learning to drive with Grandpa.  He's terrible at it.

Day 4 - Sparklers for the first time at the neighbors bonfire.  Really, scaring mommy.

Day 5 - This kid loves his dog.  Sloopy is still warming up to the idea of having a brother.

Day 6 - Playing with his trucks on the piano.  Nearly 10 days later, those trucks are still sitting there.

Day 7 - Trucks, trucks, and more trucks. 

Day 8 - I mean, could this be cuter?  I'm not sure who was walking who.

Day 9 - Who doesn't love ice cream on a hot summer day?

Day 10 - Got a babysitter, went out on a date.  Hilarious!  Plus, I had a free ticket!

Day 11 - Took the little one to the local mall to play in the fountains.  He played in them for nearly an hour and then we watched the model trains.  He liked the trains a lot and I had to carry him off in a heap of screams and cries to get him home to eat lunch.

No comments: