Monday, June 22, 2015

Week in Review

Again, not much to report about last week: two very short swims and a bike ride.  Maybe there was a walk?  I don't remember.  I'll have to check on that.

I did a short swim (1000 yards) on Wednesday where I was fed up with the crazies at the Y.  You can read about that here.

The next day I put my patience in my back pocket and did a slightly longer swim of 1200 yards.  This one was a straight swim (with a pull buoy, of course).

I also did my first bike ride since the hip injury.  I rode 30-ish minutes yesterday on the trainer in the granniest of granny gears for five miles.  I also did some core and arm strength but nothing to write home about.

In other news, this lack of running and training?  Yeah I've gained 4 pounds in 5 weeks.  I've got to get back to running.  I DO NOT want to diet (or let's be real, eat well).




No comments: