Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Oh, hi!

If you haven't noticed, I've been on a quest to blog every day.  Or at least, I'm trying.  It's been really hard to find things to write about when I don't have running in my life.  I'm trying, though.  There's something about blogging more often that brings out more readers and commenters.  Don't think I haven't noticed, y'all!  With this (stupid) hiatus from running, I'm looking for you!  I want/need more blogs to read, comments to read, people to stalk, er, I mean find.

So, leave me a comment today introducing yourself and/or your blog.  Or introduce me to one of your favorite blogs.  Or just say hi. 

I can't wait to meet you.  Welcome.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi! I dont have a blog but here are a few I follow....Steve in a Speedo (funny and running/tri related), TRex Runner (she has good rants and I can definitely relate to her) and Rage Against the MiniVan (not running related). Good distractions from work every now and again!