Friday, June 26, 2015

Foto Friday

I am now a quarter of the way through the 100 Happy Days project.  I can't believe it.  It's gone so fast.  It's been pretty easy (surprisingly).  Of course it is summer and it's pretty easy to take pictures in the summer.  Here's what's been going on the last several days.

Day 19 - The whole family went to a Japanese Steak House for dinner to celebrate Father's Day.  Anderson didn't love the fire and didn't eat the food, but the experience was fun.

Day 20 - The Bat Cave, er, The Bert Cave.

Day 21 - Father's Day

Day 22 - I watched my niece on Monday.  The three of us went to the fountains to play.  She loved the fountains; Anderson just wanted to watch the trains.  We left within the hour.  This is the best picture I could get of the two of them.

Day 23 - This is what we refer to as "Down Train" (because it's in the basement).  Who do you think enjoys the trains more?

Day 24 - Story time at the library.  Neither of us particularly enjoy it, but it's good for him and gets me out of the house.

Day 25 - Anderson fell asleep with his book on his face.  I had to pry it out of his hands.  He rolled over and said, "my book" and then went back to sleep.  I've seen his dad fall asleep more than once like this.


No comments: