Saturday, June 20, 2015

Oooh, New Stuff

Despite not being able to do most exercises right now, I did get two new pieces of workout gear that I can't wait to try out.

First is a new pair of goggles.  My current pair of goggles have reached the end of their life.  They leak.  The nose piece constantly comes out.  They have been fitting weird.  They fog.  Today I snagged a pair of TYR Nest Pro Nano goggles at REI.  I didn't even know they made a women's version of this goggles and am excited to try it out.


Secondly, um, well, I folded and bought a pair of Hoka Cliftons.  I scoured the internet and found a pair of the original Cliftons in my size and bought them without even thinking.  I don't get to use these for MONTHS, but I'm excited they're mine.  I can't wait to give them a whirl around the block.

 Aren't these suckers ugly?

What new gear have you bought lately?  What new gear do you really want?  What's the gear you can't live without?


1 comment:

anynomous said...

Just bought myself a pair of Hoka Bondi's and can not wait to try them (not to tick you off, but I get to try mine tomorrow am). Really hoping they live up to all the hype; I'm looking for reduction in sore quads and knees and hoping they allow me to run more frequently and consistently and without constant pain (foam rolling and stretching does help with tightness and soreness after the fact, but if these shoes can prevent the quads from screaming during my runs I will be thrilled!!
Hope you are continuing to heal.