Sunday, June 28, 2015

Week in Review

The motivation has come back a little.  I did alright with my workouts last week.  I swam once and biked three times.  I'm craving running like nobody's business, but at least biking is helping me feel like I'm actually doing something aerobic.

Swimming - 2000 yards
10 x 200 Rest :15
Odds regular easy swim. 
Evens pull breathing bilaterally.
Yes, I did a little kicking.  I kept the kicks really small, mostly kicking from my ankles.  It wasn't so bad.  It was nice to not have a pull buoy.

Biking - 16.9 miles
I did three rides on the trainer; all of them easy.  Two of them were for thirty minutes and one was for 35.  I even got Dave to join me for the 35 minute ride!

I did do a little strength training, mostly core and some arms.  It was nothing important to write in my training journal so I won't bore you with the specifics.  Tune in Monday and Tuesday next week for more information on a lot more workouts coming my way.

No comments: